1. It is important that all boxes must be filled out with as much detail as possible, we need you to
provide enough information about yourself so we can get a generic idea as to how well you
would represent the Staff Team. We,(as the Ideas team) check chat logs, session times, overall
server playtime and more - so please make your application honest. The amount of effort put
into your application will directly affect the chances of your application being accepted.
Please read all the rules below regarding your application. You will hear back from us within
24 hours of submitting your application on this discord
2. You need to be active on the Ideas Discord server. Please don't just join to sit in the AFK
channel or in a channel on your own - participation is what we want to see from our members.
3. We don't expect staff to "no life" the servers, however we prefer staff to be consistently active
to a suitable standard. This applies to players before and after becoming a staff member in our
4. Donating to our servers. Money is great, and helps us out a lot. Donating will increase your
chances as it shows you really do want to support our community. However, donating your
time to play in our servers is also very valuable to us.
5. Be able to give and receive jokes and know when it's going too far. We're all mature here and
our community loves to throw the odd banter at each other (even the staff team!), but you need
to know when it is crossing the line.
6. Familiarise yourself with our servers. We require our staff team to know the ins and outs of all
our servers we host, this means branching out to servers you've never played before.
7. Don't lie. What we hate most is people that try to lie their ways into the Staff Team. If you lie
in your application, it will be instantly denied. We have zero tolerance for people who try to
lie to us . . . we don't lie to you.
8. Having a lot of playtime on our servers, obviously there is a minimum time, this will at least
be 2 days of playtime on our servers AND to have consistent playtime before submitting your
application. This is important to us as it shows that you've been with us for some time and will
have no problems meeting requirements. We feel that this isn't a hard requirement to meet, so
we expect all players who apply for staff to meet this. All of these hours need to be on the
account you are applying with.
9. We aim to be an age 17+ Staff Team for maturity reasons. This allows us to have a
professional team and also have less to worry about school for more hours (under 17 will get
instantly denied with few exceptions, which must be approved by a member of our staff team
10. We do not appreciate members applying with immature or rude names. We would advise to
have a suitable name on Discord and Steam, otherwise your application may not have the
greatest chance of being accepted.
11. If steps 10 and 11 aren't met each week and your server activity is low (which we can check),
then a warning would be given out and after two warnings you may be demoted.
12. We request moderators put in a minimum of seven hours per week onto the servers to make
sure all reports are handled and servers are kept in check.
13. You are not required to put your real name to get staff, but please say you aren't putting your
real name in the box.
Thank you !
IDEAS-TEAM & IDEAS-GAMING